Monday, May 16, 2011

With Guns Drawn

After some success with my first still life, I decided to try it again. This time instead of tools, I shot guns (epic pun). When my grandfather passed away, he left his collection of guns to my cousin and me. I gotta say, it's quite an arsenal. Historical guns ranging from an 1887 Springfield bolt action to a German 1943 Walther P38 my grandfather brought back from the War. If there is a zombie apocalypse anytime soon, you know where I'll be.

M4 Bayonet used on my grandfather's M1 Carbine
1894 Winchester Repeater


On a totally different topic, I have been working on a project for my anthropology class about the 1906 Ultras. I have blogged about them before, but if you missed it, they are the supporter group for the San Jose Earthquakes. They are loud and proud, rain or shine.











1 comment: