Monday, February 15, 2010

Form and Narrative: 320oz To Freedom

My first assignment for my Nature of Photography was to take a picture that conveys form and narrative. I found this when I was walking around Church and Duboce. I saw a couple of police cars outside of the Church MUNI station so I went to check it out. At the top of the stairs there was a puddle of blood. Then another...and another....and another, and so on. I followed the blood trail, Hansel and Gretel style. Finally cam upon this. There was something about the dark irony that I found amusing.


What would you put on your cheeseburger if you had never had one before. My friend Tiziana is visiting from Italy, so we went to Burgermeister. I dont know how, but she managed to put every condiment available on that thing.


Best. Shirt. Ever.


The only reason why I like this picture is because of its "Where's Waldo" feel to it. If you look closely, there is a silhouette of a guy with a camera. I have no idea how he got there.


My assignment for my lighting class was to do some photos in different lighting situations. Here is the ballad of LB, and his 320oz to freedom. Ironically, we shot this at my old school where we spent many-a-night drinking our futures away. Good times.










1 comment:

  1. "Safety First" is great. Love the parking lot lighting, too. Where do I get a giant bottle?

    ReplyDelete